4-Bedroom, 1.5 baths Colonial nestled on a dead-end street with views of the Connecticut river. This lovely home offers a large eat in country kitchen with adjacent 3-season bonus room that overlooks a level back yard, perfect for entertaining. Newer kitchen appliances, energy efficient windows and vinyl siding. It has hardwood floors throughout. Available for immediate occupancy.
Single Family, Other
1 Full/1 Half
Public Water Connected,Public Water In Street
Public Sewer Connected,Public Sewer In Street
1,632 sq. ft
Edgar H. Parkman
Detailed Room Information
- Lower Level
- Oven/Range,Wall Oven,Microwave,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Disposal,Washer,Dryer
- Ceiling Fan(s), Wall Unit(s), Window Unit(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Full With Hatchway,Unfinished,Concrete Floor,Interior Access,Hatchway Access
- 1. 1.
- Ramps. Chair Lift,Ramps.
- Storm Doors,Storm Windows,Thermopane Windows
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water View.
Oven/Range,Wall Oven,Microwave,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Disposal,Washer,Dryer
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price