Spacious residential family home; extremely quiet neighborhood; cul-de-sac location; built 1972 (renovations and upgrades c. 2000 and c. 2014); recently UPGRADED heating unit; recently upgraded/refurbished fireplace; great central Connecticut location & easy Hartford area commutes; equidistant to Boston and New York City; one owner only and available for immediate sale; ten rooms including partially finished basement; underground utilities (no telephone poles/wires visible); partially fenced-in yard; level lot and low-grade easy-care driveway; close to town pool, park, tennis courts, sports facilities and high school.
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water In Street
Public Sewer Connected
2,002 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Joseph O. Goodwin
Detailed Room Information
- Basement(w/ half bath optional location)
- Gas Range,Oven/Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,Freezer,Icemaker,Dishwasher,Disposal,Washer,Electric Dryer,Dryer
- Window Unit(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard.
- Full,Full With Hatchway,Concrete Floor,Interior Access,Hatchway Access,Storage
- 1. 1.
- Energy Star Rated,Programmable Thermostat,Storm Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable - Available,Cable - Pre-wired,Humidifier
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Garden Area,Gutters,Porch,Sidewalk,Underground Utilities. On Cul-De-Sac,In Subdivision,Level Lot.
Gas Range,Oven/Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,Freezer,Icemaker,Dishwasher,Disposal,Washer,Electric Dryer,Dryer
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price