Impeccable quality construction highlights this meticulously restored residential compound. Nestled on 3.8 acres alongside the East Aspetuck River, this 1850’s post and beam construction has been brought back to life with no detail spared. Enter the property through granite steps that previously graced the Philadelphia Museum of Art, leading you to the show stopping mahogany front door. Enjoy over 5000 sq. ft. of living space coupled with ample private surface parking and a four car garage. The bright, expansive, open concept floor plan showcases the rush of the River from nearly every room. The main living space boasts polished concrete floors, exposed industrial style beams, custom stone wood burning fireplace as well as Brown Millworks custom kitchen cabinets with top of the line stainless steel appliances. The home's tiered design leads you to upper levels guided by stairs built using antique threshing board which houses multiple social areas accented by wide plank white oak floors, a stunning primary suite, two additional living spaces, full service entertainment pantry, and two well appointed guest bedrooms featuring exposed original chestnut beams. For the ultimate privacy all bedrooms and bathrooms have been constructed with soundproofing materials. A granite walkway greets you as you exit the rear door of the full service pantry leading you to an outdoor pergola perfect for quiet reflection and/or seasonal entertainment.
3 Full/2 Half
Public Water Connected
5,024 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Upper Level
- Electric Range,Gas Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Washer,Electric Dryer
- Central Air
- Propane. Hot Water.
- Partial,Crawl Space,Unfinished
- 2. 2.
- Fireplace Insert,Programmable Thermostat,Thermopane Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Auto Garage Door Opener,Cable - Available,Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- French Doors,Gazebo,Guest House,Gutters,Patio,Stone Wall,Underground Utilities. Cleared,Secluded,Water View,Lightly Wooded,Treed,Professionally Landscaped.
Electric Range,Gas Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Washer,Electric Dryer
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price